POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sax : Re: Sax Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sax
From: St
Date: 26 Mar 2006 10:37:46
Message: <4426b54a@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> Something I've been working on recently.
>
> Excellent work!

   Thanks Jim. I've *really* enjoyed making this one!

>>  Environment? Or leave it as it is?
>>

> As is, imho.  If you didn't plan a context for it, why make your life
> miserable?

  Heh...  Good point there.  :o)

> Possibly leave it abstract but include a couple of other angles?

   Now that's a *good* idea. I've seen this style before, I'm sure. Ok, so
I'll do another two more at different angles behind this one, so I'm liking
the idea of one of them lying flat (as flat as flat can be with a sax!) but
if that's the case, then I'm fancying a white reflective floor (infinite)
with a white background.

  Hmm... a simple wooden stand for the front one? And just a white
non-reflective box for the other sax that will be standing up, (but at a
different angle)?

  Would radiosity be good for this type of image?

   ~Steve~